Just in time for Father’s Day, here’s your chance to win a brand new Husqvarna LE 121P Cordless Electric Lawn Mower from All States Distributing in Blackfoot!
Plus additional prizes from Teton Toyota, Pepsi, Rockin’ The Rivers, Foreigner, Apple Athletic, Idaho Falls Aquarium, Idaho Falls Chukars, Paramount Theaters and more!
Want to win? Just listen for the Father Mows Best cue-to-text! Text the word “LAWN” to 208-523-ROCK(7625) when you hear it. A random text will be picked and become a qualifier!
All of the qualifiers will join us at the giveaway event on Saturday, June 19th, at All States Distributing in Blackfoot for your chance to win big!!
Father Mows Best
Contest period June 7, 2021 – June 19, 2021.
- How to enter:
- Listeners will be required to listen for the official contest cue-to-text. Upon hearing the cue, listener must text the word “LAWN” to 208-523-7625 to qualify. Ten (10) qualifiers will be selected from this entry method.
- Additionally, listeners can enter by visiting All States Distributing in Blackfoot and entering their name into the drawing box. Five (5) qualifiers will be selected from this entry method during a live broadcast on Friday, June 11, 2021.
- Fifteen (15) total qualifiers will be required to join us at the giveaway event at All States Distributing in Blackfoot Saturday, June 19, 2019 from 11am to 1pm. Qualifiers will be chosen in random order to select a key from a bowl and try that key in the contest padlock. If the padlock opens, the keyholder wins that prize. The contest will start with the 3rd place prize, followed by the 2nd place prize, and lastly by the Grand Prize.
- One (1) Grand Prize, one (1) second place, and one (1) third place prize will be awarded.
- Grand Prize: Husqvarna LE 121P Cordless Electric Lawn Mower (Valued at $459),
- 2nd Place Prize: Teton Toyota Car Care Kit (Valued at $225),
- 3rd Place Prize: Teton Toyota Car Care Kit (Valued at $225),
- Total Prize Value: $TBD
- Eligibility & Restrictions:
- This contest is open to listeners who are 18 years of age or older and who legally reside in the State of Idaho.
- Only one winner per household is allowed.
- Persons who are ineligible to win prizes or participate in contests include: (a) Rich Broadcasting employees and their parents, spouses, children, siblings and roommates, (b) employees of advertising agencies that conduct business with Rich Broadcasting; (c) employees of participating sponsors and promotional partners, and (d) persons employed by radio stations within the Idaho area.
- Contest participants agree that 94.9 & 104.5 The Pick, Rich Broadcasting, and the contest sponsors have the right to use the name, voice or likeness of contest participants and winners for promotional and advertising purposes without compensation.
- We will not disclose or sell participant personal information to parties that are not affiliated with Rich Broadcasting.
- No purchase is necessary. Purchase does not increase odds of winning.
- Odds of winning depends on the number of eligible contest participants.
- Prizes cannot be redeemed for cash or other merchandise. Prizes are not transferable.
- Prize will be awarded in the form of items and/or services.
- Winners are responsible for federal, state and local taxes and fees if applicable. Any person winning over $600 in cumulative prizes within a calendar year will receive an IRS form 1099 and a copy of such form will be filed with the IRS.
- Rich Broadcasting reserves the right to require contest winners to sign a liability release prior to acceptance and receiving of any prize awarded by station.
- By participating, each contest participant waives any and all claims of liability against 94.9 & 104.5 The Pick, Rich Broadcasting, its officers, directors, employees, agents, and contest sponsors for any damage or personal injury or loss which may occur from participation in the contest or from the use of prizes awarded by the station.
- Contestants are required to provide truthful information and must adhere to rules of entry.
- Rich Broadcasting will reject any entry that the station discovers to be false.
- Rich Broadcasting reserves the right to disqualify any participant attempting to tamper with the contest entry process.
- Rich Broadcasting reserves the right to substitute contest prizes with other prizes of approximately equivalent value.
- Rich Broadcasting reserves the right to cancel or modify contest and contest rules at any time.
- The Station reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend a promotion, game or contest should a virus, bug, computer or other problem beyond the control of the Station corrupt the administration, security or proper execution of any Internet promotion, game or contest, or the Internet portion of any promotion, game or contest. The Station, in its sole discretion, may award prizes to entries received by alternate means. Decisions of the Station/Judges are final.
- Station is not responsible for Internet service outage, computer difficulty or other technical issues.